Reimagined in two spirited new colorways and a cast-glass top for the outdoors, Mette and Rolf Hay’s take on the 1954 Eames Round Table is a clever play on color, tactility, and light. The versatile form offers a durable, simple, and sleek design for a variety of settings, from the patio to the sunroom. Enjoy ample leg room with the sturdy yet streamlined base, while leveling glides correct for uneven floor surfaces.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Table.
- Iconic design reimagined in a fresh HAY palette.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Fresh monochromatic look.
- Stable pedestal base maximizes legroom.