The Eames Hang-It-All, originally released in 1953, exemplifies the Eameses’ belief in taking pleasure seriously. Originally crafted with painted solid-maple wood, this colorful rack is reimagined by Mette and Rolf Hay in cast-glass balls and two spirited new colorways. A clever play on color, tactility, and light, the Herman Miller x HAY collaboration celebrates and enhances Charles and Ray Eames’s whimsical midcentury design. This multipurpose rack—designed to hold coats, hats, bags, and much more—is created using the same technique for simultaneously welding wires that Charles and Ray developed for their low tables and wire chairs.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Hang-It-All.
- Iconic design reimagined in a fresh HAY palette.
- Spheres made from durable cast-glass.
- Has eight large and six small hooks.
- Fun and functional solution for bedrooms, offices, entryways, and more.