Reimagined in new colorways and a cast-glass top for the outdoors, Mette and Rolf Hay’s take on the 1950 Eames Wire Base Low Table is a clever play on color, tactility, and light. Just 10 inches high, the lightweight and versatile table provides a handy surface for books, bedside lamp, or a plant. Graded for outdoor use, you can bring this durable table wherever, from the patio to the sunroom.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Wire Table.
- Iconic design reimagined in a fresh HAY palette.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Portable and lightweight, it can be grouped to form a larger surface.
- Sculptural shape made of powder-coated steel.
- Resistance-welded metal cross-bracing adds stability.