Product Details - EAMESLOUNGE
Last update June 15, 2022 Effective date June 15, 2022
The iconic Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman, originally released in 1956, began with the designers' desire to create a chair with "the warm, receptive look of a well-used first baseman's mitt." The result embodies what it really means to relax. In continuous production since its introduction, this authentic contemporary lounge chair is assembled by hand to ensure the highest level of quality and craftsmanship. Available in a range of wood finishes, upholsteries, and sizes, the Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman remains ever more relevant today as it was in 1956.
- One of the most significant designs of the 20th century.
- Pairs fine fabric or leather with molded wood.
- Chair and ottoman comprised of molded wood shells filled with removable cushions.
- Stamped with a medallion on the chair’s underside to signify authenticity.
- Suited for living spaces, reception areas and executive offices.
Overall Dimensions (mm)
Standard Chair: 800mm (H) 851 mm (W) 889 mm (D)
Ottoman: 435mm (H) 527mm (W) 546mm (D)
Product Weight (kg)
Comes fully assembled