Product Details - EAMES WIRE BASE LOW TABLE - HM x HAY
Last update December 13, 2022 Effective date December 13, 2022
Reimagined in new colorways and a cast-glass top for the outdoors, Mette and Rolf Hay’s take on the 1950 Eames Wire Base Low Table is a clever play on color, tactility, and light. Just 10 inches high, the lightweight and versatile table provides a handy surface for books, bedside lamp, or a plant. Graded for outdoor use, you can bring this durable table wherever, from the patio to the sunroom.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Wire Table.
- Iconic design reimagined in a fresh HAY palette.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Portable and lightweight, it can be grouped to form a larger surface.
- Sculptural shape made of powder-coated steel.
- Resistance-welded metal cross-bracing adds stability.
Overall Dimensions (mm)
254 mm (H) x 381 mm (W) x 336.5 mm (D)
Product Weight (kg)
Box Dimensions (mm)
279.5 mm (H) x 381 mm (W) x 406.5 mm (D)
Comes fully assembled
Herman Miller Warranty Details