Product Details - EAMES MOLDED PLYWOOD LOUNGE CHAIR - HM x HAY
Last update December 13, 2022 Effective date December 13, 2022
Honored by Time magazine as the Best Design of the 20th Century, the Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair began as an experiment, created via a machine that molded plywood with the help of heat and a bicycle pump. In 2022, Mette and Rolf Hay reimagined the classic form in a vibrant forest green. The emerald twist on the bent plywood chair is a personal favorite of the Hay’s—in fact, one of the prototypes resides in their own living room in Denmark.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Chair.
- Iconic design reimagined in a fresh HAY palette.
- Molded five-ply seat and back, with eight-ply legs and back brace.
- Rubber shock mounts prevent jarring movements.
- Comes with an Authenticity Certificate.
- Informally known as the Eames LCW, which stands for lounge chair, wood base.
Overall Dimensions (mm)
670 mm (H) x 550 mm (W) x 640.1 mm (D)
Product Weight (kg)
Box Dimensions (mm)
680 mm (H) x 600 mm (W) x 710 mm (D)
Comes fully assembled
Herman Miller Warranty Details