Product Details - EAMES DINING TABLE - HM x HAY
Last update December 13, 2022 Effective date December 13, 2022
Reimagined in two spirited new colorways and a cast-glass top for the outdoors, Mette and Rolf Hay’s take on the 1954 Eames Round Table is a clever play on color, tactility, and light. The versatile form offers a durable, simple, and sleek design for a variety of settings, from the patio to the sunroom. Enjoy ample leg room with the sturdy yet streamlined base, while leveling glides correct for uneven floor surfaces.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Table.
- Iconic design reimagined in a fresh HAY palette.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Fresh monochromatic look.
- Stable pedestal base maximizes legroom.
Overall Dimensions (mm)
724 mm (H) x 914.4 mm (W) x 914.4 mm (D)
Product Weight (kg)
Box Dimensions (mm)
838.2 mm (H) x 889 mm (W) x 889 mm (D)
Comes fully assembled
Herman Miller Warranty Details