Materials - Aeron
Last update November 07, 2023 Effective date November 07, 2023
Where comfort meets support
- Aeron offers smarter weight distribution through 8Z Pellicle®.
- 8Z Pellicle offers unprecedented comfort through eight varied zones of tension in the seat and back.
- To better envelop the sitter, the tightest zones keep the body off the frame and in the chair, while more compliant zones conform to the sitting bones and distribute weight evenly.
Designed for the elements
- Aeron is available in a palette of four meticulously curated material expressions centred on elements pulled from the earth.
- Onyx is a dramatic ultra-matte black shade intended to modernise Aeron.
- Graphite is a distinctive dark grey, with a classic textured finish.
- Carbon offers a balanced neutral that works equally well in
warm and cool environments.
- Mineral is the lightest and illuminates Aeron’s finer points, ideal for open floorplans and spaces.
Sustainable from the start
- The Aeron Chair was also Herman Miller’s first product to receive the industry-leading Cradle to Cradle V3 Silver Level certification, assessed on our environmental and social performance. Aeron is composed of more than 50% recycled material – and now, we’ve added ocean-bound plastic to the chair, resulting in more than 150 metric tons of plastic diverted from the ecosystem every year.* (*based on annual sales forecast)