2.You may visit our Site without providing any personally identifiable information. Anonymous, non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address, domain server, type of computer or devise, the operating system, type of web browser, addresses of referring site, time and date of visit, the pages you visited while on the Site, and your location information, also known as traffic data, may be collected and used, for example, to administer and improve the functionality and quality of the Site and diagnose problems.
3.We may ask you for certain personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping / billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, social media user name, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, and other information in connection with your request for information, a purchase or order of a product, to receive catalogues, or to participate in contests or promotions, or as otherwise requested on the Site. However, any such request is completely voluntary. If you register and purchase products, we may also maintain a record of your product purchases. However, if you decline to provide us with such requested information, you may not be able to us certain functions or features of the Site, including inability to purchase products or access certain offers and content.Social Networking
6.We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics places cookies on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. For more information regarding Google Analytics, please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics. Use and Sharing of Your Information
7.We only process and use your personal information in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you. We may use your personal information for the following purposes-
- a.verifying your identity;
- b.confirming, tracking your order and use of the Site;
- c.processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities in relationto the supply of products to you;
- d.analyzing your preferences, trends, and statistics;
- e.personalizing your Site experience;
- f.informing you about our new and existing products, services and other offers and information;
- g.marketing and promotional purposes;
- h.handling and following up on enquiries, requests and complaints.
- iprevention, detection or investigation of crime; and
- j.disclosure as permitted or required by law.
8.All personal information collected will be kept confidential but we may provide information to the following parties where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose:-
- a.any subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies or companies controlled by, or under common control with [ ];
- b.government and regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies and other organizations , as required or authorized by law;
- c.any financial institutions, credit card issuing companies, credit providers and agencies of a like nature, necessary to establish and maintain the payment of any Products being requested; and
- d.any person or company which is acting for or on our behalf, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided.
9.The personal data collected may also be disclosed by us under any circumstances described in Part VIII of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 (“the Ordinance”).Retention of Personal Data
11.Under the Ordinance, you have the right to:-
- a. ascertain whether we hold any personal data of which you are the data subject; and
- b.if we hold such data, to be supplied with a copy of that data;
- c.require us to correct any personal data in our possession which is inaccurate for the purpose for which it is used; and
- d.to delete your personal information.
12.You may exercise you rights by completing the “Data Access Request Form” as prescribed by the Privacy Commissioner and sending the completed form with appropriate proof of identify and the prescribed fee to our address at [ ]. We endeavor to respond to your request within 40 days as required by the Ordinance.Minors
13.The Site is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, persons under the age of 18. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not access, use or register at the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 (in which case we will terminate and delete your account and all information contained therein) without prior parental consent. Unless we have knowledge to the contrary, we will presume that personally identifiable information collected by the Site is from persons aged 18 or above. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.Opt-Out
14.You may opt-out of receiving future communications from us any time we request your personally identifiable information by [ ].Third Party Links